Community Overview

The Pointe Condominiums in Ponte Vedra Beach are some of the most coveted properties in Ponte Vedra. Condos for sale don’t come on that often, and when they do, they go quickly. Why? Location, convenience, and location. The Pointe is a short walk to the beach, and residents love the lock and leave aspect of having a condominium in one of the best parts of town.

It is broken into two sections. Pointe II are the flats located at the front of the development, and Pointe I are the two story condos on the back side of the development. The properties are flanked by the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club’s ocean course and Lake Vedra. There are 40 Pointe I units and 18 Pointe II unit.

Pointe I (the two story condos) have four two bedroom condominiums, and the remaining are three bedrooms. All of the Pointe II units are three bedrooms, and they definitely give the owner a sense of a single family home. Pointe II units have attached two car garages. Most of the Pointe I units have garages, and there is general, unassigned parking as well.

For the current inventory of condos for sale please see below. You can also see the latest sold properties as well as the price per square foot for properties that have sold.

If you would like access to the Condo documents, please contact us.

Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.

Recent Posts From The Pointe Old Ponte Vedra Beach

Whether you are looking to buy or sell...

Get In Contact Today!

Contact